- I don’t really like social media. I use it because it’s the best way to stay in touch with some people but I don’t enjoy it to the extent that most of my friends do. Just not a social butterfly but I do love to hear how you all are doing… and your kids are sooo cute!
- There are extra boxes of Ghirardelli brownie mix in my pantry at all times for chocolate emergencies (and impromptu guests) as they occur.
- I watch Bollywood films so often that I don’t always need to read the subtitles. (And, yes, there is currently a sari hanging in my closet.)
- I have a crush on this guy.
- The contents of my purse always include a book, packets of emergen-c and at least one Sharpie marker.
- I have seen every episode of 30 Rock.
- When I retire I want to open a school that teaches manners to young people. It would be like a finishing school but open to everyone.
- My favorite comfort food is mac’n’cheese with steamed broccoli.
- I like to cook/bake for friends and family but I hate washing dishes.
- Every year I re-read Bridget Jones’s Diary, Persuasion, and Jane Eyre because in some odd way, I can relate to Bridget, Anne and Jane all at the same time.
OK, that’s 10 things about me… Tell me something about you?