So, let’s give this another go. Here’s what I’ve been thinking about this week…
2) Why are there so many Christmas-themed movies where a girl takes home a fake fiance/boyfriend? Weird.
3) Thank you, Craft Fail, for helping me feel less hopeless about my crafting disasters!
4) I wear black winter gloves when it’s cold. Well, while unlocking my front door I’m reminded me of all those jewel thieves in the movies… easily amused.
5) Why is it that food tastes so much better when someone else makes it?
6) Does anyone watch CSI anymore? Not a single person I know watches it… or maybe just won’t admit to it.
7) I think I’d like to skip to being a grandparent. I work too much to be a parent but would be willing to do all the fun things on weekends and holidays. And therefore avoid having the kids resent me in their teens.
What did you think about this week?